Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Describing our roughs and thumbnails



Roughs and thumbnails



Design 1:   It holds good form and and color for the 
sphere like 
shape. It has Rhythm and unity due to its pattern of the spheres. It holds symmetry within its pattern that allows it to catch the eye. The color choice was bright yet worked together as two of the primary colors.

Design 2:    A construction of lines and shapes working together to create a pattern and sense of rhythm. It holds balance and is quite symmetrical. 


Design 3:    It holds shape as its main area. There is slight emphasis due to one circle being bigger than the rest. It has a sense of unity but a very asymmetrical unity type. It also has a slight pattern at the bottom that continues up to the middle page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

final assessment

      Critique on my posterized portrait  Did I work as hard as I could have? I found that I worked hard to make it aesthetically pleasin...